+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

Unknown life form infests Sherilla Jackson Lee’s nigger nozzle

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/27/sh...sebleed-video/

What is it? Hornets nest? Crabs? Aliens? A turd? The ghost of gibs muh dat future? Uuuuiish! Creepy!

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    She was sucking too much oxygen into her twin induction hood scoop *oxygen thieve* nostrils
    Last edited by Intolerant; 12-06-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Unregistered
    Mud daubers are building a nest in its empty skull.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Typical of drug abusers, especially crack cocaine & meth. She didn't want to ruin her high apparently.

Hopefully whatever it is stops her from stealing air that belongs to the white man.

Nasty nigger booger, colored much like Popeyes chicken batter.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Nasty nigger booger, colored much like Popeyes chicken batter.
    ^^^This. You know damned well she had that finger jammed up to her second knuckle inside that scoop, until the moment the cam lights came on.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    HOPPIN' SHIT! She's MENSTRUATING! I believe, in our study of the feral nigger and it's ways, we've actually stumbled upon evidence that the reproductive habits of sheboons are are completely different than those of humans. It's reasonable- sheboons spend a lifetime of stuffing the spoils of their thefts deep within the recesses of their gooey, seemingly bottomless ape holes that they were unable to menstruate- so nature found a way...........

Super Moderator
    Planter
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen-Shot-2017-11-27-at-10.32.47-AM-e1511796841571.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	2678

-This is the result of a nigger 'brain' trying to function during the racism mouth 'nigger-rant' and still trying breathe at the same time...
    Last edited by Simple Man; 12-03-2017 at 05:43 AM. Reason: spelling
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Senior Administrator
    Straw Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    ^^^This. You know damned well she had that finger jammed up to her second knuckle inside that scoop, until the moment the cam lights came on.
    Niggers and their sharpened overgrown fingernails are likely to scratch the inside of their intake and cause it to bleed. The producers were probably trying to wipe it off of her before the cameras came on her but the typical nigger arrogant condescending demeanor she displayed as the interview was starting made them back away and let her embarrass herself. Stupid fucking nigger.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Acknowledged Member
    Straw Boss
    She was probably trying to snort some fried chicken, hoping it would be as good as cocaine.

It could also be the shit she's full of, dripping out of her otherwise empty brain cavity.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.