Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone remember Doc Johnson from Chimpout?

Every now and then I dig through some boxes and find some stuff. I found a thumb drive with some of his stuff on there like "UNDERSTANDING THE NIGGER MIND" and "THE FIELD SPOTTERS GUIDE. It also had some great stuff by others such as "A STORY ABOUT TIGERS. AKA NIGGERS." and "YEAR OF THE BALISARD". Is he on here under a different name?

I miss the Nigger World Atlas and things like The "All Purpose" Teen-aper Obituary lol.

Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    I sure do , he was very creative .

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Upload the stuff to the site in Zip format and we'll publish it.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Administrator
    Whip Cracker
    I think I remember him. Didn't he have an avatar of some nigger sneezing and spreading germs all over the place?
    Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    The guy was great with his posts. I think he was a Army grunt and dealt with niggers on a daily basis.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Senior Administrator
    Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I think I remember him. Didn't he have an avatar of some nigger sneezing and spreading germs all over the place?
    Yep.
    "History might not repeat itself, but it rhymes."

Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    Words niggers can't pronounce , was a good one.

Gul Dukat
    You can still find his threads from CO on the "way back machine".
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 12-01-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Upload the stuff to the site in Zip format and we'll publish it.
    Not sure how to do that. I uploaded them to one of my google troll accounts drive. Some of the formatting for pictures sucks in word but the photos and everything are there as it was posted.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15F...omxKoyWLWP2Jzl

EDIT: Figured it out. but file size is to big. It is 3.7MB with the photos zipped.
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 12-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Not sure how to do that. I uploaded them to one of my google troll accounts drive. Some of the formatting for pictures sucks in word but the photos and everything are there as it was posted.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15F...omxKoyWLWP2Jzl

EDIT: Figured it out. but file size is to big. It is 3.7MB with the photos zipped.
    Got them, thanks

I'll strip out the photo's and clean them up and publish everything to the main blog for the site.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Gul Dukat
    Did anyone by chance save Ariovistus's Panama thread?

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Every now and then I dig through some boxes and find some stuff. I found a thumb drive with some of his stuff on there like "UNDERSTANDING THE NIGGER MIND" and "THE FIELD SPOTTERS GUIDE. It also had some great stuff by others such as "A STORY ABOUT TIGERS. AKA NIGGERS." and "YEAR OF THE BALISARD". Is he on here under a different name?

I miss the Nigger World Atlas and things like The "All Purpose" Teen-aper Obituary lol.
    YES!!! Nigger World Atlas was my FAVORITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    YES!!! Nigger World Atlas was my FAVORITE!
    Seconded. Masterpiece of Lulz.

Hard to believe that could have been written by a younger Army grunt.

Thirded! The Haiti entry was my favorite. The before and after pics...Dead Nigger Storage...great stuff. Would be perfect to have back, given the Trump/Haiti shriek-fest going on right now. I think chimper Nutnice did those.

Senior Administrator
    Overseer
    The Atlas was done by Nutnice. Our original radio show creator and host.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Atlas was comedy gold. My favorite quote and one I still use was something like "Their battle raged on, like two homeless drunk niggers fighting over a found KFC chicken leg" or something to that accord.

Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    Somebody found the nigger world atlas for Somalia on the SS Plantation and I freaking died. Perfect for me and NotThatGuy stuck here in Somaliminnesota

Gul Dukat
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    Somebody found the nigger world atlas for Somalia on the SS Plantation and I freaking died. Perfect for me and NotThatGuy stuck here in Somaliminnesota
    I may have some of the Somalia and some of the other atlas threads on my computer. I do have some of Snuffy Smith's Basilard thread and White Man's Revenge's Satan and Chewy thread. (The ten year ordeal with his brother in law and how he had to deal with their adopted niglet).

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Thirded! The Haiti entry was my favorite. The before and after pics...Dead Nigger Storage...great stuff. Would be perfect to have back, given the Trump/Haiti shriek-fest going on right now. I think chimper Nutnice did those.
    YEAH!!! I remember Nutnice from Chimpout! Where IS he........

Quote Originally Posted by Gul Dukat View Post
    I may have some of the Somalia and some of the other atlas threads on my computer. I do have some of Snuffy Smith's Basilard thread and White Man's Revenge's Satan and Chewy thread. (The ten year ordeal with his brother in law and how he had to deal with their adopted niglet).
    WMR asked us to remove it for editing then vanished. I still think that thread with that story is gold. I would gladly edit it, remove anything incriminating or "connecting" WMR to it and have it reposted here if you want. I messaged him countless times about it and he never got back to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast