Does anyone remember Doc Johnson from Chimpout?

Every now and then I dig through some boxes and find some stuff. I found a thumb drive with some of his stuff on there like "UNDERSTANDING THE NIGGER MIND" and "THE FIELD SPOTTERS GUIDE. It also had some great stuff by others such as "A STORY ABOUT TIGERS. AKA NIGGERS." and "YEAR OF THE BALISARD". Is he on here under a different name?

I miss the Nigger World Atlas and things like The "All Purpose" Teen-aper Obituary lol.

I sure do , he was very creative .

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Upload the stuff to the site in Zip format and we'll publish it.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Administrator
    Slaver
    I think I remember him. Didn't he have an avatar of some nigger sneezing and spreading germs all over the place?
    Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

The guy was great with his posts. I think he was a Army grunt and dealt with niggers on a daily basis.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I think I remember him. Didn't he have an avatar of some nigger sneezing and spreading germs all over the place?
    Yep.
    "History might not repeat itself, but it rhymes."

Words niggers can't pronounce , was a good one.

You can still find his threads from CO on the "way back machine".
    Last edited by Gul Dukat; 12-01-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Upload the stuff to the site in Zip format and we'll publish it.
    Not sure how to do that. I uploaded them to one of my google troll accounts drive. Some of the formatting for pictures sucks in word but the photos and everything are there as it was posted.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15F...omxKoyWLWP2Jzl

EDIT: Figured it out. but file size is to big. It is 3.7MB with the photos zipped.
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 12-01-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Not sure how to do that. I uploaded them to one of my google troll accounts drive. Some of the formatting for pictures sucks in word but the photos and everything are there as it was posted.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15F...omxKoyWLWP2Jzl

EDIT: Figured it out. but file size is to big. It is 3.7MB with the photos zipped.
    Got them, thanks

I'll strip out the photo's and clean them up and publish everything to the main blog for the site.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Did anyone by chance save Ariovistus's Panama thread?

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Every now and then I dig through some boxes and find some stuff. I found a thumb drive with some of his stuff on there like "UNDERSTANDING THE NIGGER MIND" and "THE FIELD SPOTTERS GUIDE. It also had some great stuff by others such as "A STORY ABOUT TIGERS. AKA NIGGERS." and "YEAR OF THE BALISARD". Is he on here under a different name?

I miss the Nigger World Atlas and things like The "All Purpose" Teen-aper Obituary lol.
    YES!!! Nigger World Atlas was my FAVORITE!