Super Moderator
    Planter

College newspaper fires SJW 'journalist' after anti-white column tirade, faces backlash for defunding and calls for resignations.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01...escalates.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4703F9A000000578-5148291-A_Texas_State_University_student_journalist_Rudy_Martinez_has_be-m-18_1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	2687

A Texas college student newspaper says it has fired the author of an anti-white “Your DNA is an abomination” column that has sparked an all-out backlash on campus, including a threat of defunding from the student body’s president and calls for editors to resign.
    The column, which ran in Tuesday’s edition of “The University Star” at Texas State University, called white people “an aberration” and accused them of being oppressors who “shouldn’t exist.”
    In addition to stating “white death will mean liberation for all,” the controversial article’s author, Rudy Martinez, also wrote in the column that whiteness is “a construct used to perpetuate a system of racist power.”
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    What a fuckin' loser.

If the dude hates his whiteness so much I suggest he gargle with some .357 mouthwash.
    A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona