Super Moderator
    Planter

Wisconsin pushes ahead for drug-testing food stamp recipients...

http://m.startribune.com/walker-movi...ers/461873013/

Gov. Scott Walker moved ahead Monday with his plans to make Wisconsin the first state to drug test able-bodied adults applying for food stamps, a move blocked by the federal government or found to be unconstitutional when other states have tried.
    Florida had a drug test requirement for food stamp recipients that a federal appeals court blocked in 2014, finding it violated constitutional protections against unreasonable searches. Walker filed a federal lawsuit in 2015 seeking approval to test food stamp applicants, but it was rejected because then-President Barack Obama's administration had not yet formally rejected the state's request to do the testing.
    Walker asked then-President elect Donald Trump's administration in December 2016 to make clear that drug screening is permissible, but it has not taken action and now Walker is moving ahead anyway.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Put them to work cleaning the skreets, parks, public restrooms, etc. Those jobs that they "couldn't" find before will all of a sudden not seem so bad.
    A tenant of mine has a son ~25 years old. All he wanted to do was sit and smoke weed. He actually told people how good it felt to get a job, earn money, make his own way in life once he got a real job. He still smokes like a chimney, but now isn't sitting on his ass being useless.

Food stamps are not only a nigger thing . There are millions of whites sucking us dry too.

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Just about every coal burner with two brain cells to rub together is on every type of public dole they can get their nigger loving hands on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    A tenant of mine has a son ~25 years old. All he wanted to do was sit and smoke weed. He actually told people how good it felt to get a job, earn money, make his own way in life once he got a real job. He still smokes like a chimney, but now isn't sitting on his ass being useless.
    Yeah, but I'm guessing this is a human you're talking about.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Yeah, but I'm guessing this is a human you're talking about.
    Yes.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    Food stamps was a way for the US to get into slow communism. They help create a class of useless single mothers and children etc........

Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    The government, federal, state local or otherwise, has no business providing any "charity" of any form whatsoever...

End the gibs and 90%+ of the nations problems vanish. If that means useless eaters starving to death, so be it.

Acknowledged Member
    Straw Boss
    If you've got money for dope, then you've got money to buy your own goddamn food and housing.
    Fuck the food stamp leeches. If they're using drugs, then they made their choice and they can starve for all I care.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Invest in UHaul now. There's about to be an uptick in rentals.