Super Moderator
    Planter

Ja'Donte gets batwinged for defending his fambly because, you know...black lives matter.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news...ing/926180001/

Officers responded just after 11:50 p.m. Tuesday to the 1000 block of Capitol Point for a report of a shooting and found*Ja'Donte Thompson, 17, fatally shot inside the home he shared with family.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said Thompson and three family members*were in bed when the gunmen kicked in the back door and went to the area of the bedrooms. *They demanded money.

The teen*scuffled with one of the gunmen and was shot. *Another resident, Joseph Patton (the boy's stepfather), 41, was pistol-whipped by one of the gunmen. *The two suspects then fled the residence without taking anything, police said.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    Niggers don't matter. They never have and they never will. If every fucking nigger on the planet spontaneously disappeared (Oh PLEASE God!!), even the fucking nigger lovers would forget all about them within a year or so.