From the 'Just Like Us' files': Ghana sowlets are banned from crossing river if they're menstruating...or on Tuesdays, says river god.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa...&ICID=ref_fark

Ghanaian schoolgirls have been banned from crossing a river while they are menstruating - and on Tuesdays.

The ban, apparently given by a local river god, has outraged children's activists, especially as girls must cross the river to reach school.

It means girls in the Upper Denkyira East district, in the Central Region, could miss out on their education.
    Unicef's menstrual hygiene ambassador Shamima Muslim Alhassan told BBC Pidgin that the directive, which applies to part of the River Ofin, violated girls' right to education.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 01-12-2018 at 10:08 PM.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Who is Shamima Muslim Alhassan to question the river god?

Quote Originally Posted by 100% Not A Nigger View Post
    Who is Shamima Muslim Alhassan to question the river god?
    River god gives bat wing offerings to the Bat Fairy.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Wow. Terrible River God. Now those girls are going to miss out on their advanced physics, calculus, and differential equation classes to enable them to master all fields of math, science, and engineering.

........... Oops. Wrong curriculum - Sorry. They'll miss out on classes such as:

How to boil water, how to bury feces, how to prepare fillet of vermin, and how to clean up the bloody mess caused by menstruation.

Why don't these niggers just build a bridge across the river or make a fucking boat? Problem solved......wait nevermind, these are retarded niggers we're talking about.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Why don't these niggers just build a bridge across the river or make a fucking boat? Problem solved......wait nevermind, these are retarded niggers we're talking about.
    Sure, I can see it now. Construction crew shows up to build bridge. Building materials start rolling in on heavy trucks and trailers. Unloaded at river’s edge. The next day the building materials are all gone and all of the niggers in the nearest village have added a room addition onto their mud huts.

And the girls walk across the river.
    Last edited by Call Me Bwana; 01-14-2018 at 07:22 PM.