Administrator
    Top Plantation Poster

This elementary school pincipal is gonna pay niglets 100 bucks each for NOT getting into fights

“They’d tell each other, ‘Don’t mess up my $100!,’ when there was a problem in the hallway and it seemed like a fight might happen,” the principal said.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dixon-354979-e-wp-content-uploads-2018-02-741126_0132f2d4d64f028.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	3350

http://www.philly.com/philly/educati...-20180211.html

Trustee
    Overseer
    I've already used up all my free articles @ Philly.com for the month....so sad...

But anyway, that picture reminds me of grade school. Our teachers carried police style two-way radios too..... NOT!

Hahahahaaaaa!!!! Look at the "paintings"!!!!

She will still have $3200 at the end of the year, no way these nigger will go without chimping out for an entire semester. Besides, $100 isn't enough money to them, they can make more dealing drugs or just stealing what they want.

Better yet just keep them in chains and cages where they belong.

This could be a win-win. Come payday every damn nigger near that school will swarm in with guns drawn making each other good over the cash.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    It won't work any more than "we'll pay you $100 if you do some useful work".
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

So we are paying them, so they don't act like little assholes? Great, this won't fail them in life...

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    So we are paying them, so they don't act like little assholes? Great, this won't fail them in life...
    No, it really does work, look at the niggers on welfare.....oh wait. How about the highly paid nigger affletes?.....wait...Nevermind.
    A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Super Moderator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I've already used up all my free articles @ Philly.com for the month....so sad...

But anyway, that picture reminds me of grade school. Our teachers carried police style two-way radios too..... NOT!

Hahahahaaaaa!!!! Look at the "paintings"!!!!

That's the real story here. Looks like the niggers just poured some colors onto the paper and smeared it around with a stick. Those tax dollars are sure workin hard for us.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Look at those bizarre dreadlocks on the male nigga student (?) in the third picture down from the top.

Time spent on homework in da las munf: 0
    Time spent on dreadlocks in da las munf: 30 days