Senior Administrator
    Planter

Radio show material

If there is some content you like to hear on the show, songs, jokes, etc.. send me a link. If you want to record a promo, a skit or make statement regarding niggers. Send me a PM and I will give further instructions.

Audience involvement makes for a great show.

Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker
    Spookavoider, SC, and Overseer would make a great cop/nigger wrastler segment. IMHO.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    I'll second that one. Getting a bunch of cops together to bullshit about nigger wrangling would be entertaining as shit. Just my humble opinion.
    Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.
    'Doc' Holliday

Senior Administrator
    Straw Boss
    I really enjoyed the conversation last night but we really do need to turn it from just a few guys shooting the shit to the comedy it was back in the day. Audience participation is key...suggestions are always welcome.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Maybe pick a few of the really funny nigger shine stories from the forum, make it like a 15 minute segment - Nigger shines of the week
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Administrator
    Straw Boss
    Yes...forum content always make for good conversation. Nobody can see ALL the stuff our members write so featuring some of it in this way would be very entertaining!

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'll second that one. Getting a bunch of cops together to bullshit about nigger wrangling would be entertaining as shit. Just my humble opinion.
    Absolutely! I'm game!
    Its not about revenge...its about punishment.

I like the cops idea!

Maybe Luther escapes from prison?

I always loved the top ten segments, all the songs you came up with always made me laugh my ass off.

Also the site theme is a plantation so maybe something about the good old days/history/etc. not boring but funny.

Also, I know it's probably a pain in the ass to do but maybe drum up interest and try a live show? With contests etc?

just brainstorming right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do some flashbacks. Segments from the older shows. I have episodes 1-about 65ish saved on my old computer. We can leave out a certain somebody.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Do some flashbacks. Segments from the older shows. I have episodes 1-about 65ish saved on my old computer. We can leave out a certain somebody.
    The Cedy Boo interview would have to be included in that. I believe it was episode 70.

I about ruptured five internal organs listening to that.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ann View Post
    I like the cops idea!

Maybe Luther escapes from prison?

I always loved the top ten segments, all the songs you came up with always made me laugh my ass off.

Also the site theme is a plantation so maybe something about the good old days/history/etc. not boring but funny.

Also, I know it's probably a pain in the ass to do but maybe drum up interest and try a live show? With contests etc?

just brainstorming right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a bit of a history nerd, so I can help out with that part. As far as American history.

All of these sound good, Miss Ann
    Last edited by Overseer; 04-30-2017 at 10:42 PM.
    RLTW. 99-05. 2-75. HHC.

"A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults."

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm in
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Do a parody of sportscenter hilighting all the niggershines done by nigger athletes.

Senior Administrator
    Straw Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Montag View Post
    I'm in
    While the idea sounds like it could be great, there's enough of that on COPS and Live*PD. Nigger behavior in the wild from members stories are the best. I think the Radio Show should focus more on humor...sometimes stupid can be hilarious when it's nigger stupid. Reading Field posts that maybe haven't gotten the attention they deserve. None of us can read everything. There's a lot of potential if we develop a good plan and structure. Ideas are certainly welcome...the sports angle is very interesting. "Field" reporters? We need to take advantage of our vast membership experience. Let's get this show on the road...

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Quote Originally Posted by Intolerant View Post
    While the idea sounds like it could be great, there's enough of that on COPS and Live*PD. Nigger behavior in the wild from members stories are the best. I think the Radio Show should focus more on humor...sometimes stupid can be hilarious when it's nigger stupid. Reading Field posts that maybe haven't gotten the attention they deserve. None of us can read everything. There's a lot of potential if we develop a good plan and structure. Ideas are certainly welcome...the sports angle is very interesting. "Field" reporters? We need to take advantage of our vast membership experience. Let's get this show on the road...
    You can do a top ten of sports niggers on the down low, and majic niggers that have commited the most tnb. You can get alot of magic niggers tnb on the tmz website.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    You can do a top ten of sports niggers on the down low, and majic niggers that have commited the most tnb. You can get alot of magic niggers tnb on the tmz website.

Excellent idea
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

I like the "field report" idea. Guys who might not want to do an entire show might be willing to give a quick local nigger report. I could do one a month, no problem.

Senior Administrator
    Straw Boss
    Great suggestions.

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Excellent idea
    I will do my best to let you know about the tnb in the sports world.