Is there any show as vile as The View?

I had a dentist's appointment a few days ago. Maybe the receptionist had only picked a channel to leave on all day, but of all the shows to have on in the waiting area! My brain felt like it was rotting.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long. I knew I wouldn't have to, otherwise I'd have asked for the remote to change the channel. So I pulled out my phone and did anything to ignore the voices that make cats being skinned sound like Mozart.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Trustee
    Overseer
    I immediately turn the TeeVee off when I enter a waiting room.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    I never watched that libturd spew of a show, but I imagine it would cause a brain aneurysm if one did.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

I remember a couple of years back being in a waiting room of some doctors office. Obama was on the TV spewing some of his shit. I couldn't find a remote to turn the channel so I unplugged the damn thing.
    But yeah-you are right. The View is disgusting, the only show worse is probably The Real.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    When good old Ann Coulter shows up there's always a verbal fight. I can't stand that Whoopi Ugly. My dad always wondered how people watched that. He's a moderate compared to me. He still hates niggers but not as vocal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    I don't know what it is, but it's on around 10-11 PST, and hosted by a nigger sow, filled with nigger sows, nigger lovers, homos, cucks and libtards.

The grub spot at the project I'm on has it on constantly when I'm grabbing lunch. Apparently, the 3 fat mexican chicks that man the cafe like it for whatever reason.

I go sit outside.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona