Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

Eagle's Point, GA Whiteys to secede from niggertopia Stockbridge to get a Cheesecake Factory

Affluent Eagle's Point Whites to incorporate to get away from neighboring niggerfuxated Stockbridge, GA. Not to escape supporting po' niggers with their tax $$$, to keep high crime niggers out or prevent their schools from turning into ghetto jungles. No. It's to get a Cheesecake Factory!

“I serve on the Henry County zoning board,” said Consiglio, “and so I kept seeing all of these places like Bojangle’s, Waffle Houses, dollar stores, and all this going up in our county. And I was like, why can’t we get a Cheesecake Factory, or a P.F. Chang’s or a Houston’s? We have areas that have high incomes, so what’s the deal?”

Eagle’s Landing is a prestigious community that desires leisure, shopping, and dining amenities that reflect their gentry, said Consiglio. But she is convinced that won’t happen unless Stockbridge, or at least what she considers the less desirable parts of Stockbridge, are taken out of the picture. What exists both within and immediately around the country club already looks pretty posh; there is an Outback Steakhouse on the main commercial drag not far from it. But that Outback doesn’t rise to the level of the culinary opulence that Consiglio expects.
    Stockbridge, GA has a nigger Mayor and an all nigger city council. I can only guess that the crime rates are off the hinges. Why beat around the bush? Cheesecake Factory isn't really that good. LOLZY

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2018/...bridge/571990/

Senior Administrator
    Overseer
    My cheesecake is better by a long shot, but what could possibly go wrong? Get away from niggers AND have closer access to cheesecake? Yes please!
    "History might not repeat itself, but it rhymes."

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    I'd do the same thing, whatever excuse will fly without having to listen to nigger whine. Problem is, a "fancy" restaurant like Cheesecake is going to draw niggers into your community like flies on shit.
    A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Senior Technical Witch Doctor
    Slaver
    I give the nigger 8 to 12 months before him and his fellow pack of thieving knuckle draggers will embezzle every penny from the business and more. I won't even get into the mandatory muh-diking and rape that will happen, among the shootings.

Niggers fuck up everything...

Trustee
    Overseer
    Cheesecake Factory? P.F.Chang's? Way to aim high......

We need a memorial wall for the victims of racial integration and "equality".

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Cheesecake Factory? P.F.Chang's? Way to aim high......

By nigger standards that's upscale, I guess.

They don't want a 4 Seasons or anything, they just want a Cheesecake Factory or a PF Changs. I guess they forgot to ask for a California Pizza Kitchen. They should ask for a 5 Guys Burger, that place is awesome.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    No human dollar should be ever supporting worthless niggers.