Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker

Appreciation for nig-free experience

I thought I take a minute to appreciate a place that gives me the ability to express myself.

There are very few places where you can talk about niggers, sand niggers, burners/drillers, enablers, and other traitors.

Thanks.
    And have a nigger-free day.

I'm with you. Without this place I'd go nuts, and I live in almost-nigger-free Utah. Still see too damn many niggers, and more arrive daily.

Trustee
    Slaver
    I have the blessing of living in a neighborhood of mostly humans, though there are a few niggers we can do without.

Thank God for boards like these.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    I once lived in Utah and have to say it was pretty nice not having to be on chimpout alert. Downtown SLC was kind of a shithole plenty of Junkies, Spooks, and Mystery meats lurking about. Closer you got to the Temple it cleared up a bit. It would be a great place to live if the winters weren't so bad.

Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    I once lived in Utah and have to say it was pretty nice not having to be on chimpout alert. Downtown SLC was kind of a shithole plenty of Junkies, Spooks, and Mystery meats lurking about. Closer you got to the Temple it cleared up a bit. It would be a great place to live if the winters weren't so bad.
    Frozen tundra or niggers? I'll take the tundra.

Unfortunately, I'm noticing more and more niggers appearing in Albuquerque. Where the fuck are these mayates coming from? Pinche cucarachas!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.