Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Acknowledged Member
    Overseer
    Rape Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,776

    Woman in vegetative state suddenly gives birth. TNB Meter Whirring.

    So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

    Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

  2. #2
    The consumer comments on this company are absolutely vile. Sounds like they have a large amount of niggers on staff.

  3. #3
    Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Kraken Da Whip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8,659
    The turdlet will end up a retarded mutant costing the tax payers millions upon millions of dollars. Hopefully it soon along with it's veg sow mammy.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,280
    No word on whether or not the mother is white but if she is, and the baby is a niglet... it won't take Scotland Yard to figure this one out.
    If ignorance is bliss, nigger must be euphoric.

  5. #5
    Trustee
    Planter
    Cracka Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,149
    They should send us mugshots of all the knuckle dragging bucks employed there. I guaran-damn-tee that we could tell them which one did it. Let Mush post it as a multiple choice. Offer prizes.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

  6. #6
    From what I've seen in the news locally:
    1. The woman is Native American Indian. I'm guessing Tohono O'odham Tribe as that is the local Indians indigenous to the area.
    2. Phoenix Police just ordered that all male staff submit DNA.
    PHOENIX, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -- Phoenix police investigators are testing DNA samples from men who work at a Phoenix nursing facility in response to a vegetative patient giving birth there last week.

    Hacienda HealthCare confirmed the search warrant for DNA samples Tuesday evening.

    The investigation prompted outrage nationwide last week after Arizona’s Family revealed a 29-year-old Native American woman living in a yearslong vegetative state had been impregnated at the facility.

    A week after the victim gave birth, Phoenix police have still released next to nothing about the investigation.

    The now-former CEO of Hacienda HealthCare, Bill Timmons, has also stayed silent about exactly what he knew and when he knew it.

    Several sources close to the case told Arizona’s Family that there is much more to be uncovered about the abuse allegations at this facility.
    http://www.weny.com/story/39754801/p...nt-gives-birth

    Phoenix really is going to shit. I don't ever really remember it as being an exemplary community (I hail originally from the Queen Creek area), but it sure gets worse every day. Don't ever move to Phoenix. It sucks.

  7. #7
    Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Posts
    268
    1. The woman is Native American Indian.
    Maybe the rapist just thought she was English?
    You know, unresponsive.
    If it was a nigger all that he thought about was free light pussy that didn't fight him off.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,280
    Anyone know if the baby is a burr-head?

    Just re-read the article Whitey Ford posted and the facility is being REALLY tight-lipped about the baby. No gender or ethnicity. That right there tells me it's probably a niglet.

    If ignorance is bliss, nigger must be euphoric.

  9. #9
    Trustee
    Planter
    Cracka Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,149
    Seems I recall that the native americans had some pretty horrible torture techniques for their enemies. Hope they've passed those skill down.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Seems I recall that the native americans had some pretty horrible torture techniques for their enemies. Hope they've passed those skill down.
    Yeah like tie the nigger to a fire ant hill with it's muh dik covered in honey.

  11. #11
    Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    115
    There are so many factors about this story that don't add up. Persons in this vegetative state have to be moved into different body positions every few hours to avoid bedsores. They also have therapists who will move their limbs every few hours to prevent blood clot formation. Persons in this condition require 24-7 care. They are weighed daily and they are usually fed via feeding tubes to maintain body mass. There is no way the facility did not know this patient was pregnant, impossible. They covered it up. This patient had menstrual cycles, if that suddenly stopped an HCG would have been done it is standard medical protocol, and the pregnancy would have been detected early on in the First Trimester! All of the Teams who provide daily care for this patient didn't notice obvious changes in so many areas? No way, The company has Gag ordered the media and employees and is trying to Damage Control the losses it will have to pay out in Damages. This is sick beyond sick. Better to actually have a stroke kill you than be stuck in a Nursing Facility.

  12. #12
    Senior Administrator
    Planter
    YTISFEDUP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,393
    I'm dying to see if the kid has nappy hair and inflatable lips....my guess is hell yeah.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    There are so many factors about this story that don't add up. Persons in this vegetative state have to be moved into different body positions every few hours to avoid bedsores. They also have therapists who will move their limbs every few hours to prevent blood clot formation. Persons in this condition require 24-7 care. They are weighed daily and they are usually fed via feeding tubes to maintain body mass. There is no way the facility did not know this patient was pregnant, impossible. They covered it up. This patient had menstrual cycles, if that suddenly stopped an HCG would have been done it is standard medical protocol, and the pregnancy would have been detected early on in the First Trimester! All of the Teams who provide daily care for this patient didn't notice obvious changes in so many areas? No way, The company has Gag ordered the media and employees and is trying to Damage Control the losses it will have to pay out in Damages. This is sick beyond sick. Better to actually have a stroke kill you than be stuck in a Nursing Facility.
    Thanks for pointing that out, Nappy. Sounds like you know the industry really well, and sounds like this facility knows which ape did it but is protecting it.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewheat View Post
    1. The woman is Native American Indian.
    Maybe the rapist just thought she was English?
    You know, unresponsive.
    If it was a nigger all that he thought about was free light pussy that didn't fight him off.
    Clearly you haven't met women from the north of this fair isle.

    A week in Magaluf, Benidorm or Lanzarote in the middle of summer will soon change your opinion and probably leave you traumatised...... In the nicest possible way

  15. #15
    Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Posts
    268
    Apparently not but some thing me i ought to!

  16. #16
    Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    115
    Here is the Real Thing, This is a Lawyer's Wet Dream, this is what they call a Grand Slam, 1.This Women or whatever is a Rape Victim 2. A Native American, 3. A Person whom is totally Disabled Mentally and Physically. That gave Birth after being in a vegetative state for over a decade, while being in the care of this facility. This Dead Hunk of Flesh being artificially kept on this side of the grave is a multi-million Dollar Paycheck for The Tribe, Lawyers, maybe the Family, but the Kid won't see a fucking dime. After all this The Taxpayer or Human Family that puts a loved one in Palliative care will foot the bill.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    SC Anemia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Meal View Post
    Here is the Real Thing, This is a Lawyer's Wet Dream, this is what they call a Grand Slam, 1.This Women or whatever is a Rape Victim 2. A Native American, 3. A Person whom is totally Disabled Mentally and Physically. That gave Birth after being in a vegetative state for over a decade, while being in the care of this facility. This Dead Hunk of Flesh being artificially kept on this side of the grave is a multi-million Dollar Paycheck for The Tribe, Lawyers, maybe the Family, but the Kid won't see a fucking dime. After all this The Taxpayer or Human Family that puts a loved one in Palliative care will foot the bill.
    Oh yeah, pick your metaphor. Grand slam, slam dunk, walk in the park...whatever. This couldn't possibly be more cut and dry. The only part left to settle is who to write the check to and how much on the other side of BOTH commas.

    In a way not much different in principle than how we used to slam-dunk trafficking arrests.
    While working visitation in the jail, SOP was to strip-search the innate before & after a visit.
    The visitors would be detained in a room during the post-visit strip-search of the inmate. If we found anything, the Courts held that the visitor(s) were guilty of trafficking.

    Pretty simple, the inmate went in to the visit "clean". It only stands to reason any contraband found would have been brought in by the visitor.
    If ignorance is bliss, nigger must be euphoric.

  18. #18
    If the resulting child isn't a mutt, I will eat my hat.

  19. #19
    Panicking staff members at a long-term care facility scrambled to save a baby born to an Arizona woman in a vegetative state amid their shock to learn she was pregnant, according to dramatic 911 audio released Friday.


    https://nypost.com/2019/01/12/911-au...an-gave-birth/

  20. #20
    Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    If the resulting child isn't a mutt, I will eat my hat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d8341c145e53ef01538ffda26e970b-800wi.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	5814

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •