Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    So a woman who has been in a nursing home in a vegetative state suddenly gives birth. Of course, no indication in the article, but I'll bet it was a little pickaninny that popped out. The whole thing absolutely screams TNB.

Woman in vegetative state gives birth at Hacienda Healthcare in Phoenix

Correct, Sir, correct. Your nigdar is working perfectly fine and coon aware.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathan-Sutherland-Reuters-800x430.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	5919

This was a case of nigger muh dik.

Nurse arrested in sex assault of woman in vegetative state who gave birth at nursing home

Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    where's his other eye?
    he is innocent because he could not see where and what he was muhdikking.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter

And...... It Was a Nigger

Of course it was and we all knew it.

Name:	LiveLeak-dot-com-aaa11111_1548269050.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	384.1 KB 
ID:	5921
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Name:	Nathan-Sutherland-Reuters-800x430.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	5919

This was a case of nigger muh dik.
    ANYONE that didn't see this one coming needs to hang out on the site more.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    ANYONE that didn't see this one coming needs to hang out on the site more.
    The only mystery here was which nigger did it. This place, like most every other nursing home, was fuxated to the max.

I told my dad my nigdar was beeping like crazy on this one. He agreed with me. He emailed me a link to a news article about the perp and said that we should have bet people it would be a nigger. We could have made a small fortune off libtards, enablers, and coal burners.

Trustee
    Planter
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

And this means one more mutant nigger baby with its paw out begging for society to give it a free ride for life. Once it hits breeding age it will in turn rape and impregnate another white woman, recreating the circle of nigger life. Why this thing wasn't aborted is beyond me.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    On what planet is that thing an LPN?
    An LPN isn't really that lofty of a position. My neighbor is an LPN and I wouldn't let her take my temp. I hope his fellow inmates have something real nice in store for this ape like they do for child molesters.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983.

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Sutherland attorney David Gregan asked for a much lower bond, saying there was "no direct evidence that Mr. Sutherland has committed these acts," and that he anticipated that Sutherland's defense would include his own DNA expert.
    Their own DNA "expert". So what, like this ape's DNA is going to change ?

And to make matters worse,

The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
    The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
    "She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
    So this woman is conscious and aware of her surroundings just not able to speak or fight off the nasty nigger. Goddamn that's vile. Poor girl.
    ďPush that snooze button and youíll end up working for someone who didnít.Ē

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    The victim's parents would like to make clear that their daughter is not in a coma," said the statement released to CNN by the attorney for the parents. "She has significant intellectual disabilities as a result of seizures very early in her childhood."
    The woman does not speak but has some ability to move her limbs, head and neck. She also "responds to sound and is able to make facial gestures."
    "She has feelings, likes to be read to, enjoys soft music and is capable of responding to people she is familiar with, especially family," the parents said.
    That is fucking pure nasty niggerness. Why do we keep these things here? I'm sorry, but any treaties made prior to 1900 should be nulled and voided, and some of these so called ammendments passed since then need to have a second look by a soon to be conservative court. After all the Constitution is a "living, breathing, document". It is well past time that we just defend, it must be an offense.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    AAAANNND now we know why it wasn't reported before. Niggers looking out for other niggers. You have got to be kidding me! Chief of Police is a nigger sow???????

Name:	niggerpolicechief.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	5922

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nurse-arr...200712088.html

And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to no surprise. its nathan sunderland , a fucking nigger!!!!

Trustee
    Whip Cracker
    Niggers take advantage of the weakest in society. No humanity, fit for execution.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    Yeah nigger confirmed. I came to post this lol and just saw it was already posted by a ton of you!

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Apparently ole' lazy eye muh dikker is a Christian rapper and altruistic philanthropist.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/01...inspire-youth/

In interviews and government documents, Nathan Sutherland painted an inspirational image of himself: an abandoned child who grew up with an empty belly in a Haitian orphanage; a doting dad who wanted to help those who had also been dealt a difficult hand.

His Christian music group, Sleeplessouljaz, rapped inspirational messages in churches and concert halls across the Southwest. He sought to start a transitional home for orphans and homeless youth. When those dreams fizzled, he dove into an industry synonymous with caretaking: He became a nurse.

Before going to work at Hacienda in 2011, Sutherland led a quasi-public life. He and his sister formed Sleeplessouljaz, a Christian rap group. According to a biography, they were inspired by a scripture in the sixth chapter of Ephesians, which speaks of wearing “spiritual armor” to protect yourself against the faith-breaking difficulties of life.

Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Apparently ole' lazy eye muh dikker is a Christian rapper and altruistic philanthropist.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2019/01...inspire-youth/

DOG ENTERTAINMENT MINISTRIES talk to (SLS) SLEEPLESSOULJAZ at Club Night about their life struggles as orphans from Haiti and not bieng allowed to listen to rap as kids. The two brother and sister group have an amazing story to tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12