Trustee
    Planter

Bucks Caught Selling Counterfeit Nigger Brands

http://www.wbtv.com/2019/01/07/two-c...s-flea-market/

Do bidness with a nigger, get a nigger deal.

Two useless black bastards have been charged, accused of selling fake designer brand items at a local flea market.

According to the report, Javan Keith Patterson, 42, of was charged with felony criminal use of counterfeit trademark and felony obtaining property by false pretenses.

According to warrants, on January 5 Patterson sold trademarked items at the Webb Road Flea Market in Rowan County. Those items had a retail value of more than $10,000. Bond was set at $50,000.

Anthony Landon Byrd was charged with similar crimes. According to warrants, Byrd had 94 counterfeit items with a value of more than $3,000. Some of these items included fake Adidas, Champion, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nike, Michael Kors, and Ralph Lauren.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983.

Whenever I see a nigger wearing any branded goods, I always just assume they are counterfeit.

Like the nigger automated till operator at my local supermarket wearing the dodgy rose gold Rolex Daytona cosmograph that serms to have a quartz movement.

Trustee
    Planter
    Niggers love being all gitchy an shit. If a nigger has a real Rolex you can bet it's stolen. Niggers don't believe in paying retail for anything especially luxury brands. Tell the nigger you can get him a screaming deal on batteries for his Rolex.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983.

Trustee
    Whip Cracker
    Rapper niggas always buy expensive cars like Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls, then niggerize custom their "wheels". It's to attract trashy women of all colors. If all of the marquee brands just tell any nigger that it's not for them, like Oprah was treated in Switzerland...the world would be a more beautiful place. Niggers with money are still monkeys. Look at Eddie Murphy and his whore Aussie wife. Children still lighter monkeys.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    The reason niggers go for this expensive useless "designer" crap is it all comes down to "Look's at Muh"
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Like the nigger automated till operator at my local supermarket wearing the dodgy rose gold Rolex Daytona cosmograph....
    A gold Rolex on a chashiers salary? Seems legit.
    “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.”

As if the actual nigger brands are any better than the counterfeit ones. Shit, I'll bet they're all made in exactly the same plastic nigger toy factory in China anyhow. I love it when coons get ripped off. Pure karma.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Planter
    Oh, please...In the entire history of Chinese merchant shipping to American shores, there hasn't been one fucking container ship not loaded to the capstans with counterfeit goods. Good for busting niggers, but they need not make this sound like world changing shit.