Katie Price finally admits defeat

Finally Katie 'Slapper flaps' Price has admitted defeat and will be sending it's 6'2", 24 stone, violent, future sex offender, retarded half chimp 'Harvey' into full time care.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-newborn.html

"My house is smashed to bits. This year he has broken eight iPads and four TVs. Someone might bang the door and he'll chuck something". Probably worth noting it is only February.

Keep that thing away from human females, other kids, animals and anything else that could be eaten or muh-dikked into oblivion. A 48th trimester abortion may also be a good idea.

"Harvey wanted to come with me this Morning. He thinks I am out getting him a carbonara. He'll be waiting by the window for it."

My dog does this when I go to the supermarket. The difference is that my dog doesn't need lying to when I walk out the door through fear that he might try some forcible muh-dik on me.

Trustee
    Slaver
    Now that's the dictionary definition of a vile, foul, ugly, useless nigger. Abortion would've been better, but now that it's here, what can be done? There's a forest in Japan called Aokigahara, where people were left when the family can't support them anymore. Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    Sadly the nigger buck will breed. You know there are tons of dumb whores out there like its mom. They'll go He's so tall.

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Now that's the dictionary definition of a vile, foul, ugly, useless nigger. Abortion would've been better, but now that it's here, what can be done? There's a forest in Japan called Aokigahara, where people were left when the family can't support them anymore. Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.
    Nigzilla
    If ignorance is bliss, nigger must be euphoric.

Im with SC. Nigzilla has me dying. Can Kraken come up with a nigger head on godzillas body?

Trustee
    Planter
    That is one ugly burner.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    That is one ugly burner.
    Before the niglovin' she was half decent. Most 'burners go downhill quick after burning. It's like niggers suck the beauty out of everything.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWMtoll9.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	6100

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    She needs to make some castor bean tea for the fat bastard.

Super Moderator
    Planter
    She'll finally cage Quasimongo, and immediately go back to chasing greasy nigger bucks around...

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    She needs to make some castor bean tea for the fat bastard.
    Nice ricin reference. I see what you did there.
    If ignorance is bliss, nigger must be euphoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.
    The Japanese would sooner nuke themselves than suffer an invasion like that. Their best scientists would probably look for ways to create a tsunami to wash the niggers out into the sea, after alerting their people to go to higher ground.

I swear I saw that thing's twin yesterday. I was at the supermarket when this, this gigantic thing walked in front of me and said, "HI HOW ARE YOU?" It looked so much like the mutant that I quickly pushed my cart around it and went to the other side of the store. The next aisle wouldn't be enough to keep it from following. Thank God it didn't.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Super Moderator
    Planter
    'He is now six foot two, 24 stone and he's still growing,' she said. 'And he kicks off. The other day he kicked a chair across a room over a muffin.
    It'll be killing very soon now...

My house is smashed to bits. This year he has broken eight iPads and four TVs.
    Why the fuck would you buy 8 ipads and 4 tv's for someone thats legally blind? Never mind that it's effectively brain dead as well...

I wonder how long it'll be before she stops going to visit it. Or paying for the care. What happens then? Does the facility quietly turn it out on to the street with little or no warning to the public? Fair question, I think....Katie is beyond her shelf life, when it comes to being able to blow a magic nigger celebrity for funding....

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    It'll be killing very soon now...

Why the fuck would you buy 8 ipads and 4 tv's for someone thats legally blind? Never mind that it's effectively brain dead as well...

I wonder how long it'll be before she stops going to visit it. Or paying for the care. What happens then? Does the facility quietly turn it out on to the street with little or no warning to the public? Fair question, I think....Katie is beyond her shelf life, when it comes to being able to blow a magic nigger celebrity for funding....
    They'll dump it on the nearest street in the US so we can foot the bill.
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Trustee
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katie.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	286.4 KB 
ID:	6111
    For the life of me, I couldn't tell you exactly what, but I am sure that baboons serve some sort of purpose. That thing is however is not a baboon. It's a nigger..... It serves no useful purpose on Earth.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.