This is why you NEVER EVER eat food prepared by niggers

Fucking niggers! This needs to be charged as felony assault because of all the germs deliberately put on. You know they did this only for a YT's order.

https://www.facebook.com/angel.guerr...2958975480262/

Update, new links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xjlvVt3MQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPmN-tzDo0

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ubbing-6195832

I demand that the restaurant make full reparations to all YTs, whether or not we'd ever eat there.
    Last edited by Mr. Sandman; 02-12-2019 at 02:38 PM.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Looks like they took the video down
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Looks like they took the video down
    Yeah, God forbid niggers are shown as the disgusting animals that they truly are.

A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It’s called Prison.”
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Already zuckerberged in the short time I saw it and made the post! Unfortunately I didn't save a copy. It showed a she-nig at McD's or wherever, deliberately throwing the bread down on the floor, then picking it up and fixing the burger.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

New links above.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    I remember that, it was back in 2015 and posted on chimpout.

This is why you never eat at a fast food restaurants. I personally don't want my food touched by niggers or spiggers... Oh and mudsharks too
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Oh whoops, I didn't even notice the date. A friend linked to a Facespook post of the video. The post was made last night, and the niggerlovers already took it down, you can bet not because it's old news.

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Nasty-ass niggers. Notice how the damage control spokesperson in the second video assured us that the burger wasn't served. What bullshit, you know damn well that burger was served.

“Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.”

Trustee
    Slaver
    Another reason I eat at home.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Another reason I eat at home.
    ^^^^ I'm with you, besides fast food is awful for your health and it gives Niggers our hard earned money.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    Niggers hate White Humans. It's as simple as that. If you frequent a business that employs niggers, you are willfully putting yourself in a position of being victimized by those niggers.

Which WILL happen!