Trustee
    Planter

Niggers are not he or she. Niggers are "it's".

It's a mistake I see a lot of members make, even long time Planters. Niggers don't deserve the courtesy of gender specific pronouns. Just like a dog turd or a bucket of diarrhea, niggers are just it's. Using gender specific pronouns when describing a nigger is an affront to every useful mammal on the planet, and many invertebrates as well. If you need to differentiate, please use buck or sow.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

TNB Behavioral Consultant
    Slaver
    Personally I like to keep them classified as animals. Like a squirrel for instance. If we were to talk about a squirrel we'd call it "IT" but if we knew it's gender we'd label it appropriately. Niggers often are unidentifiable by gender just like squirrels so calling them "IT" is appropriate however calling them by their known gender isn't so much of an affront as it is a helpful way to describe them. Just my own take on the subject.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    I could not agree more. Niggers are non-functioning farm equipment. Would you use a gender-specific pronoun in reference to a broken down manure spreader?

Unless I do it accidentally, you will never see me refer to niggers as "he" or "she". You will see me refer to female niggers as "sheboons" and the vile dumbspring thereof as "niglets".

Because that is what these evolutionary mistakes really are...

Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    They're lower than bacteria. They're lower than bacteria by-product.

Pronouns, "he" and "she", are to be used with humans. Animals, including niggers, should be called "it". Unless it's a pet, and no sane person would keep niggers as pets.

Trannys are also called "it" until such a time as they can look in their pants and know whether they're a "he" or a "she" like any three-year-old.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.