Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker

New Dindu Dallas, TX DA: Stop Prosecuting Thefts Under $750 to Help "People of Color"

Why not just legalize theft? Then he won't throw half as many dindus in jail. LOL

As demographic change sweeps away Anglo-rule from Texas, the erosion of the Anglo-American heritage of the judicial system is swift.

Black Dallas District Attorney John Creuzot, who ran on a platform of ending mass incarceration (i.e. stopping police from arresting black and brown criminals) has now introduced sweeping reforms to stop police Dallas County from prosecuting theft of personal items worth less than $750.

All to help “people of color and people who are poor” from going to jail. [Dallas DA reveals plan for ‘ending mass incarceration’ for petty crimes, slashing probation and bail, Dallas News, April 11, 2019]:
    http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/in-29-white...eing-arrested/
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Quite possibly the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard.

While we're at it, we could start a car buy-back program to reduce traffic accidents.

We could repeal gravity to reduce injuries due to falls.

We can outlaw grocery stores to fight obesity.
    “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.”

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver
    I keep thinking that one day I'll walk outside the house and see a big orange glow on the horizon to the east and the vile stench of burning liberal stupidity permeating the air.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Quite possibly the dumbest fuckin thing I've ever heard.

While we're at it, we could start a car buy-back program to reduce traffic accidents.

We could repeal gravity to reduce injuries due to falls.

We can outlaw grocery stores to fight obesity.

That's nothing, Stockton, CA pays it's dindu thugs not to shoot and kill each other. That's like asking a nigger to stop stealing oxygen.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Trustee
    Whip Cracker
    Sounds similar to something about not charging niggers who don't pay their subway fare by jumping through the turnstiles. Also the same as some Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) niggers not playing by the rules.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Acknowledged Member
    Slaver

I guess niggers will not be prosecuted for any wrongful death lower than 2nd degree murder next?

Quote Originally Posted by Roslynboy View Post
    I guess niggers will not be prosecuted for any wrongful death lower than 2nd degree murder next?
    Should be the other way around. If a nigger just murders other niggers it should be allowed to take as many lives as he wants without prosecution.