Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker

47 year old Norwegian Princess finds "love" with bisexual nigger voodoo witchdoctor

Can you say 'mid-life crisis?'

REVEALED: The bisexual shaman and 'spirit hacker' who is dating Princess Martha of Norway claims to have come back from the dead and has Hollywood flocking to him - and now the pair are on tour together selling $140 meditation workshop tickets

Shaman Durek, whose real name is Derek Verrett, is a 44-year-old L.A. shaman
    He was born in Sacramento and grew up there before moving to New York in the 1990s
    Verrett then returned to California and started working as a shaman to the stars
    He counts Gwyneth Paltrow, Nina Dobrev and Rosario Dawson among his fans
    He claims he first knew he was a shaman when he was only two-years-old
    It was his mother, whose mother was a shaman, who revealed it to him, he says
    Today, he sells books, meditations and public speaking services on his website
    He and Princess Martha Louise of Norway are also holding an event in Europe

Princess Martha Louise of Norway, 47, takes to Instagram to announce she's found love with an LA-based shaman and 'spiritual hacker' who believes he can reverse aging - two years after her divorce

Princess Martha Louise of Norway is the child of King Harald and Queen Sonja
    The 47-year-old divorced her husband of 15 years Ari Behn in 2017
    She revealed she has found love with a 'shaman and spiritual hacker' based in LA
    Self-proclaimed 'spiritual guide' Durek Verrett has claimed to reduce ageing
    He counts the likes of Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev among his fans
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

Super Moderator
    Whip Cracker
    Aware that public image comes public scrutiny, the 47-year-old royal made sure to address the naysayers in her lengthy post.

"And to those of you who feel the need to criticize: Hold your horses. It is not up to you to choose for me or to judge me. I don’t choose my man to satisfy any of you or the norms or boxes you have chosen in your mind for me to be in. I don’t thrive there, nor do I exist in your illusion about me. I choose from love. And that’s it. Shaman Durek is merely a man I love spending my time with and who fulfills me."
    https://www.aol.com/article/entertai...k65dApPUBjTULy
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    Durek describes himself as a 'spiritual guide and gifted healer' and 'sixth generation Shaman' and claims he can reduce ageing by using his power to 'access the atoms' inside the human body.
    That there is some mighty powerful juju.
    “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.”

Acknowledged Member
    Whip Cracker
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That there is some mighty powerful juju.
    and these idiots believe a stupid ugly nigger.

Super Moderator
    Planter
    What the fuck did you expect? The moment Harry took himself a nigger to the royal bedchambers, this was destined to happen. Other royals can't be shown up like this. The honor of the Norwegian royal house is at stake, for God's sake! As is the honor of other royal houses. Niggers for everyone, don't be the last royal without a nigger to mate with when the music stops!

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but as the eldest child of the King and Queen of Norway, unlike Harry, isn't this twat next in line for the throne? Or does a male heir ascend regardless?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.