Cosby and its bald sow will claim dindu nuffins and racism to the end

The judge responded with his own brief of 143 pages. Could you imagine what a waste of time that was?

Camille said in the statement, sent to USA TODAY by Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt, that the judge "tried to turn Bill Cosby into one of the most insidious stereotypes of African American men."

“Now, after more than 50 years of work, that humanized the dehumanized; which also challenged the perpetual architects of racist, exploitive and greedy maneuvers that have enabled them to divide and conquer … my husband has been severely redefined by Judge O’Neill, despite having zero proof.”
    “I stand firmly with my wife on the foundation of solidarity and truth,” the disgraced actor/comedian added. “Camille has always been a fearless warrior against corruption and bigotry. She’s not afraid of this unethical judge, nor am I afraid of O’Neill’s grossly immoral tactics. Keep fighting...Dear...I Love You Very, Very Much."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...142852621.html
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ calls Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.

Plantation Witch Doctor
    Slaver
    Bill "The Pill" is adjusting to prison life just fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cosby in Prison.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	6875
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Super Moderator
    Top Plantation Poster
    She’s not afraid of this unethical judge...
    But drugging women so you can muh-dik or finger-blast them is ethical? OK, got it.

Camille said in the statement, sent to USA TODAY by Cosby's spokesperson Andrew Wyatt, that the judge "tried to turn Bill Cosby into one of the most insidious stereotypes of African American men."
    Bullshit, that's exactly what niggers are. Insidious over-sexed animals driven by their genitals. All of them. Nothing more.
    “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.”

Trustee
    Planter
    And the nigger raped a TRANNY to earn it's trip to NU!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andrea is a man.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	6880

Tell me that thing isn't packing a muh-dik!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.