Thread: Who has the best chance in reuniting the Democratic Party and taking back congress and the White House? Why it's...

Super Moderator
    Planter

Who has the best chance in reuniting the Democratic Party and taking back congress and the White House? Why it's...

-....Michelle Obama.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blo...atic-prospects

This alternative plan requires a new, united opposition, led by a political leader with widespread popularity.
    The only person I can see accomplishing this would be none other than the party’s most popular political figure: Michelle Obama.

Let me be clear: This is not an endorsement. I have been, and still am, critical of Barack Obama’s presidency. Michelle Obama would not be my candidate, and I do not agree with many of the positions I believe she would advance. But as an analyst, Michelle Obama is clearly the Democrats’ best chance to reunite the party and win back the White House in 2020.

Michelle Obama is perceived as a strong, well-qualified leader with immense national popularity. Broadly, the polls show she is respected by the American people and by the near-entirety of the Democratic Party.
    Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me. - Al Capone

Trustee
    Whip Cracker

Acknowledged Member
    Straw Boss
    I nominate Maximum Watermelon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I would absolutely love for her to be nominated, or even the former First Tranny. Both would be such a debacle and catastrophe it would be hilarious. If anything they will probably try to push Elizabeth Warren (Fauxcahontas), but it's still early to prognosticate.

Acknowledged Member
    Planter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    That and Mike Obama would do. I love to see them.