Thread: Ass Eater got fired

Ass Eater got fired

I am walking through the building at work heading towards the breakroom. A young buck nigger comes strolling out the door and I notice something on his shirt. A white piece of paper taped to it. It had the words ASS EATER written in bold letters. He headed back to this work area that I call the Plantation due to the fact that it is 100% niggers. Everyone working on that assembly line is a nigger and nothing obviously gets done. A few minutes later I spot someone in upper management, someone with some pull. A white guy at that. I point out the nigger and said go look at his shirt and what is written on it then I ask him flat out where do you get these people? A short time later I see him and someone from security walking Ass Eater to the office, later I heard they showed him the door.
    Of course firing him was racist.

Was this something he put on himself or did one of his nigger buddies tape it to his back?
    A liberalís paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: Itís called Prison.Ē
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona

Super Moderator
    Overseer
    "Ass eater" is not a federally protected class.

I don't hate negroes, I just feel better when they aren't around.